REMINDERS,
Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 6:33 PM
Hello
I know that El & Mt common test are officially over
BUT dont relax yet.
There's still maths on monday & humanities(history & geog) on tues.
For maths,revise on notes that Ms Ng gave & take note of the qns in the revision wksht.
Of course,like all teachers,she hope for us to excel in maths as well as other subjects.
Thereby,i hope all of u can do well for the following tests in order to not disappoint her and ms ang & ms kaur.I hope all have done their very best in el & mt paper.So good luck!(:
Do not be too engrossed in your revision and neglect your hws.
Pls be reminded to do your
art-editing of portrait,
literature wkshts,
Hcl journal(topic-借口)
history sbq qn.
Oh ya,
For the class tee thing.
We'll need to have your sizes Monday.
The colours will be changed as too many colours=more $$$
Too many colours as in the green,red & purple mrt line + the grey + highlighted boxes at the back of the mrt line & "2E6" wording (hot pink)
So,if you read my post,pls decide on the size you want for your class tee.
The rest of the details will be discussed in class tmr.
I HOPE THAT YOU'LL TAKE NOTE OF THE ABOVE THINGS THAT I'VE MENTIONED
&...
BYES.
Labels: Charmiane (: