,
Monday, March 8, 2010 @ 5:09 PM
OK, 1st, I wanna apologize to those who really don't wanna go for the class outing. But then again, what's a class outing if you all don't wanna participate? Might as well call a "group outing" instead.
2nd, I wanna say sorry to those who are irritated by my voice today. I didn't really want to shout, but you guys aren't even paying attention. Even Fatin who hardly shouts shouted at Aaron just now, you heard her.
I know that sometimes it's really annoying to hear my loud voice, but you must show some respect to the speaker in the first place. You see la, Yi Ping talk you all also dun wan listen. Maybe you think I very kaypo coz I not even part of the CWC, but I'm just helping out as a class. At least I can make my loud and irritating voice useful right?
3rd, for the class outing, plans are as follows:
Venue: Safra (Tampines)
Date and time: Most likely after the remedial during the holidays.
Dress code: Class tee with shorts. (Try not to wear skirts as...*ahem*)
Cost: Pay individually. But bring at least $10 for food etc. LAN players arrange urselves.
Attendence: Compulsory to all unless valid reason.
Deposit: $3 to all unless confirm cannot go. If last minute cancel, ur $3 will go to class funds.
Confirm cannot go:RuthShafraazSi SiMaybe can go:
Cheryl NCheryl TJia XinIT IS COMPULSORY UNLESS YOU HAVE A VALID REASON. Labels: DSS.Clare